Saturday, January 31, 2015

It's just intermission.....the show is NOT over!!!

Omg! God just gave me a word. I was reading Job. I was actually offended that God would take me there. I thought who knows how to survive suffering better than me? I got to the part where his wife tells him to just curse God and die. I have always judged her for this comment. But began to think about her. She had lost her kids too. She had suffered a financial blow too. So what about her? I didn't read about any friends or family coming to comfort Job, let alone her. Then on top of that her husband had painful boils all over him so I'm sure he couldn't just wrap her in his arms and comfort her.

So she got scared and blurted those words out in desperation. She miscalculated. How often do we blurt or think  impulsively or irrationally when we are going through? However, them words plagued her for the rest of her life!! People still preaching about her being cold, callous and unsaved. I think she was just a hurting woman. The bible says that he that finds a wife, finds a good thing and finds favor with the Lord. People often leave that last part out. Job was most favorable so I'm sure his wife wasn't this shrewd we have been taught to see her as. She was just scared and hurting. She had mistaken an intermission for an ending. 

This morning I heard the Lord say we are doing the SAME thing. If you have ever gone to a play, at scene endings, the curtains close and you go on break. To someone who isn't familiar with these happenings, they may grab their things and leave in wonder of how the "ending" could be so odd. However, what they don't know is it's just a scene change!!! Usually you come back to a whole different set. The stage look different. The actors may have grown up. So I declare and decree to you this morning......THIS IS NOT YOUR ENDING!!!! God is about to change your scene. Those curtains are closing to rid what you don't need anymore and bring out what you need in this new season. The BEST is yet to come!!!!

No comments: