Monday, December 30, 2013

A Reigning Rain

God gave me a good revelation yesterday. I woke up to Him saying He was going to rain down on our service but I saw the word REIGN in my spirit. I'm not big on homophones but I am really big on word origin and definitions but anyway......

As I sat in service, God reminded me of the scripture where He divides the water above and beneath the firmament. So I turned to it....Genesis 1:6-7. After He called the firmament Heaven, he ironically created rain.....the waters above the firmament...His 3rd creation. Why was rain so important? 

So I asked God why do we need rain and He said, "For replenishment". So I asked, "What for? You are so powerful. You can fully supply whatever becomes barren".....Example- When all the apples are gone, why not just put a whole new apple on the tree as oppose to growing one? He said, "I am a God of process". 

Pro (before) Cess (comes from the word cessation which means the end) 
Process- a series of events that must occur in order for a particular end to result. 

I'm going somewhere. Keep reading lol. 

In the Bible, we see that God even made Jesus go through the natural process. He had to be born as a baby and grow into a man. Anyway, we know that what happens in the natural happens in the spirit. 

So God said because I am a God of process I must reign down in order for u to fully walk in purpose and into your destiny. Reign signifies widespread influence, prevalence, and sovereignty. When it rains nothing is left dry. Likewise, when He reign nothing is left untouched. God said if you get your hands off of it and quit trying to cover up what I'm trying to "reign" on......

I was even reminded me of the deer that pants after the water. The deer runs to the water not only for replenishment but so the hunter can't catch his scent. Like Harriet Tubman waded in the water so that no tracks and scents would be left. God said if u let me "reign", I can hide you from the enemy while I have sovereign power in your life. Remember when our grandma would make us shut everything down because it was raining outside. God said I am reigning. Be still and know that I am God. 


No comments: